In my personal opinion, shopping for the littles comes in second for hardest people to shop for for Christmas. First place is guys, no doubt! Since I’ve become a nanny, I feel like I’ve gotten a feel for what parents love getting their children for Christmas and what they need, versus things they despise and have enough of already. Here are my picks:
1) This is adorable! I’ve noticed in my experience of being a nanny that little ones love packing stuff and pulling things out. This would be perfect for the little boy in your life and starting to introduce sports!
2) I want this for myself, lol! Same goes for this one, and it is totally geared towards girls. She can feel special that she has a purse just like mommy does!
3) Another thing that I think either boy or girl would love. This is one of those gifts that comes as a set, so when there is more than one part to a toy and they get to do more things, they go crazy!
4) I just couldn’t help myself with this one. A donut for the donut lover and a cup that looks just like Starbucks! And a baby iPhone? ADORABLE.
5) This is the Amazon Fire for kids and I think this is great. iPad’s are way to expensive, so this is a great alternative. They can’t accidentally purchase things, and there are a lot of codes on there that are parent access only. This is a great tool to first start to introduce little movies!
Shop the Post: