Last year was a really big year in our lives, and I’m so happy that I was able to share a lot of it with you guys! I get a lot of questions and with my most popular blog posts of 2020, a lot of those questions are answered (for the most part). I thought I would round up my most popular blog posts of the year and put them all in one place for you–sorta like a one stop shop. It doesn’t surprise me that a lot of them revolve around the house and baby, because those two things were definitely the highlight of our year.
- We’re Moving | I remember the nerves I had leading up to publishing this blog post. I was so excited and also nervous for everyone to know our big news!
- Home Building: Q & A | After we announced we were moving, we got a ton of questions on how we were able to afford to build a house at such a young age. I answered all of those questions in this blog post!
- It’s A Boy | I was apparently so excited to announce our pregnancy, that I didn’t do a pregnancy announcement blog post ha. Just went straight into gender reveal!
- My Baby Registry | A lot of you have been pregnant at the same time as me throughout this progress which has been so fun, so I did a whole post covering our registry!
- Our Babymoon | A trip that was much needed. We were able to get away for a week in Arizona, and I recapped the whole trip here as well as other blog posts I did on the trip like my food guide.
- Baby In Bloom: My Baby Shower | All my Pinterest dreams come true! My mother-in-law and good friend Sydney hosted the most beautiful baby shower for me. All the details are recapped here!
- Living Room Reveal | One of the rooms I was most excited to finish, mainly because its our main living area. Still really happy with how this room turned out layout wise!
- Dining Room Reveal | My gallery wall that I have in our dining room was a huge hit with you guys. Can’t wait to replace the photos with pictures of our little guy!
- Birth Control: Fertility Awareness Method | Before we got pregnant, I talked a lot about the fertility awareness method we were practicing. Talked about that here and answered a lot of questions!
- Guest Bathroom Reveal | I used the same decor that I had in our apartment, but I’m really able to show it off here in our house! Still just as obsessed with it when I first got it.
Even though 2020 was a wild year, it was still a good one. Looking forward to sharing more big moments and life’s sweet events this year, with a special someone!