Canned Pinto Beans
Canned Black Beans
Canned Diced Tomatos
- Layer in canned goods.
- Add 1/2 of your taco seasoning packet.
- Layer chicken breasts on top.
- Add the rest of your taco seasoning packet (or as much as desired).
- Add chicken broth (eye measurement–usually a quarter to half of the canister depending on size crockpot.
- Turn on crockpot for either 4 hours on HIGH or 8 hours on LOW.
- Once done, use two forks and pull apart chicken.
- Serve in bowls and add avocado slices, cheese, sour cream and chips with other desired toppings.